The Most Wonderful Place in the World.

One of my hobbies that I don't get to really indulge in is taking random photos. So this week while on vacation I took an opportunity to strike out on my own for an hour or so and go on a hike.

While on the Cape Lookout Trail, I discovered some beautiful trees and cliffs. But when I went off of the main trail I found something even better. So here is a photographic guide to my hour of solitude.


I know it isn't really visible in the photo, but the white area you're seeing at the bottom of the photo isn't the sky, it's the beach.







An odd angle


Perfect for a tree swing
just another angle of the swing tree
The tiny trail I decided to follow


The top of my tiny trail

You can see clear to Sand Lake from up there
Looking West

Looking down. I was about 500 feet up
And the hated self photo as a reminder that I really had some time to myself =)



This next round of photos are just some that I took last week when I went on a day trip to see my friend Christina and her daughter Hannah while they were camping at Cape Lookout.

Hannah and Garrett Jaxson

We heart the ocean

Christina and I

Hannah and I

Sunset



Christina and Garrett


Christina and I. We didn't know the zoom was on


Garrett Jaxson and Hannah

Christina and Garrett





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Salem, Oregon, United States
I love most things in life. Except beets and sushi. Beets and sushi can die.

People who are interested in what I have to say

Powered by Blogger.

Schippers' Kids

Schippers' Kids

Search This Blog